Managing waste graveyard candles
By entering the common waste management scheme, you transfer the implementation of all prescribed obligations to Interseroh.
Who are the persons liable?
The person subject to obligations regarding the management of waste graveyard candles is any legal person registered in the territory of the Republic of Slovenia that puts at least one graveyard candle on the market per year, either as:
- a manufacturer,
- an acquirer, or
- an importer.
What are the duties of the liable person?
- keeping records of candles being put on the Slovenian market
- transferring the obligations regarding WGC management to a common waste management scheme
- regularly reporting and settling obligations to the holder of the common waste management scheme
- registering their activity at the Financial Administration of the Republic of Slovenia
- regularly reporting and settling obligations to the Financial Administration
What does Interseroh provide you?
of full containers
efficient and in line with relevant legislation
of WGCs collected
Informing and raising awareness
about proper WGC management
Do you want to learn more about our services?
Write us an e-mail or give us a call.