Managing waste electrical and electronic equipment
Who are the persons liable?
The person subject to obligations regarding WEEE management is any legal person registered in the territory of the Republic of Slovenia that deals with WEEE at any time during its lifetime.
What are the duties of the liable person?
PRODUCERS and ACQUIRERS of electrical and electronic equipment
- implementing an individual or a common plan
- keeping records of WEEE placed on the Slovenian market
- entry in the register of WEEE producers at the Slovenian Environment Agency (ARSO)
- registering their activity at the Financial Administration of the Republic of Slovenia (FURS)
- transferring the obligations regarding the WEEE management to a common waste management scheme
- regular half-year reporting and settling obligations to the holder of the common waste management scheme
- paying the environmental tax
- free collection of WEEE from households
- appropriate labelling of products
- collecting WEEE in suitable containers, separately from other types of waste
- correct delivery of WEE to an authorised carrier or collector
What does Interseroh provide you?
efficient and in line with relevant legislation
of WEEE collected
Informing and raising awareness
about proper WEEE management
merchant collection points
of full containers
We offer a free set of printed materials that you can use to mark collection points in your offices, as well as additional personal training about waste separation. You can find the material on our website dedicated to end-user awareness-raising: ozavescanje.interseroh-slo.si.
Do you want to learn more about our services?
Write us an e-mail or give us a call.