Managing waste batteries and accumulators
Who are the persons liable?
The person subject to obligations regarding WBA management is any legal person registered in the territory of the Republic of Slovenia that deals with WBA at any time during its lifetime.
What are the duties of the liable person?
MANUFACTURERS, ACQUIRERS AND IMPORTERS
- transferring the obligations regarding the WBA management to a common waste management scheme
- joining a common plan
- keeping records of WBA
- registering their activity at the Financial Administration of the Republic of Slovenia (FURS)
- entry in the register of WBA producers at the Slovenian Environment Agency (ARSO)
- half-yearly reporting to the holder of the common scheme
- paying for WBA management and environmental taxes
- free collection of WBA from households
- appropriate labelling of products
- adequate collection of OBA, separate from other waste
- correct delivery of OBA to a carrier or collector
What does Interseroh provide you?
efficient and in line with relevant legislation
Informing and raising awareness
about proper WBA management
merchant collection points
of full containers
We offer a free set of printed materials that you can use to mark collection points in your offices, as well as additional personal training about waste separation. You can find the material on our website dedicated to end-user awareness-raising: ozavescanje.interseroh-slo.si.
Do you want to learn more about our services?
Write us an e-mail or give us a call.
Key Account Manager